MMO Business Development Manager (Oil & Gas)
- Drive the internal & external MMO ‘Bid Capture’ process throughout the cycle from ITT up to Contract Award, both procedurally, strategically and commercially with the focused objective of Winning-Work.
- Full interface with BD Manager(s), Project/Country Director’s & others to develop an accurate insight into the Client hot-buttons & drivers etc. (including competitor analysis) to ensure we deliver a ‘focused/tailored’ Proposition.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Screening of enquiries to develop Bid/No Bid recommendations for approval.
- Monitoring competitor activity and develop regular reports to support bid strategy and bid decision making.
- Working closely with the BD team to gain a thorough understanding of customer objectives and enlisting assistance of Subject Matter Experts to identify potential project solutions that satisfy those objectives.
- Development of bid pursuit strategy for approval in conjunction with Country Directors/Directors of Projects including MDR USP’s, Competitive advantages, risk identification, profit potential & supporting rational.
- Active integration with Proposals & Estimating (+ other departments) as appropriate in terms of securing the essential inputs to ensure Proposal’s address Clients key drivers/objectives and includes MDR USP’s.
- Full participation in the post bid submission clarification and negotiation process through to contract award.
- Prepare summary briefing material for internal Regional Management and Corporate approval gates.
- Active integration with Business Development (BD) and Strategy team colleagues to ensure a seamless and supportive transition from the BD phase to the Business Acquisition (BA) phase of all pursuits.
- Develop and regularly update the Bid Pipeline based upon latest bid status, market intelligence & feedback.
- Preparation of commercial material and data for input to reports for regional leadership, Excom & Exec. Team.
- Provide relevant inputs and feedback to Strategy Team to assist in market analysis exercises.
- Identification of and attendance at relevant events for presentation & exhibitions to networking with Client’s Strategic Partners & relevant Supply-Chain bodies in terms of industry dynamics/opportunity
- Engage with clients and potential partners in support of MMO business and to further develop business in the maintenance and operations sector.
- Provide inputs and assist in developing commercial model, bid strategy and other business acquisition activities related to oil and gas modifications, maintenance and operations.
- Active role in commercial bidding strategies and pricing for MMO business.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary negotiable
- 22 working days of paid holiday in addition to statutory holidays in UAE.
- Comprehensive International Healthcare (free for employees/ premium for dependent(s)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Sick Pay – in line with UAE Labour laws
- End of service gratuity - in line with UAE Labour laws
- School fees (as per existing matrix) up to 3 children
- One time set up allowance (only for those outside UAE)
- Annual cash in lieu payment for return flight back home for employee and covered dependent(s)
- Reimbursement of Dubai municipality fee (5% of monthly house rent) in addition to housing allowance.
- Reimbursement of Salik (road toll) expenses for commuting to/from work in addition to the transport allowance
More search results
Data Systems Consultant
Working Smart Ltd., International Petroleum Recruitment Consultancy
Process and Technical Safety Manager - Aker BP ASA
Aker BP ASA
D&W Manager Integrity& Intervention
Aker BP ASA
Sr. Project Improvement & performance engineer - …
Aker BP ASA
Senior HSSE Professional – Working Environment In…
Aker BP ASA