We are looking for a controller for Borr Drilling Management
The controller will be responsible for performing cost control activities for the company. The position will be based in Oslo, reporting to our CFO.
· Invoice Verification and registration
· Contribute and develop cost engineering practices and tools
· Internal cost and time writing analysis
· Regular trending and forecasting of cost drivers in the company
· Cost reporting and cost variance analysis
· Ensure close contact with key interfaces (Finance, Contract) and utilize information required for project control
· Support internal/external reporting as required
· Bachelor Degree or higher degree in accounting/finance/economics
· Min 2 years of relevant experience within the oil and gas industry.
· Experience within project cost controlling
· Good knowledge of accounting (ERP) systems and skilled user of Excel.
· Fluent in English (verbal and written) and highly proficient communication abilities, both verbal and written
Application deadline: Friday 7 April
Send your application to email@example.com using the position ID N03 in the subject field