Our Client, a Global Supermajor, is looking for a Drilling and Completions Superintendent to join them on a 12 Month Fixed term Contract in Algeria (28/28 Rotation). Expected Mobilisation date: July/19.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Ensuring drilling activities compliance with time and cost budget, in accordance with Company requirements, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices
- Evaluating needs for services, equipment and material
- Preparing of annual drilling program review
- Controlling drilling activities and associated contractors
- Coordinating Company's and contractor unit's activities involved in drilling operations and decide about day by day matters.
- Reporting during drilling execution any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force of a blow out or other major emergency.
Fixed term, International, rotational 28/28
- Drilling technology knowledge acquisition and capitalization
- Strategic thinking - Decision Making - Relations management
- Problem Solving - Spirit of Enterprise - Listening and reception
- Flexibility - Change management
- Innovation - Communication
- Planning target control - Staff management and development
- Engineering degree or extensive industry knowledge.
- Fluent in English and French desirable.
- Valid Well Control certificate (Level 4 IWCF / IADC required or willing to to obtain prior to mobilisation)
- Extensive Oil & Gas Industry experience
- Experience in drilling execution either onshore or offshore
- Drilling & Completion Basic course
- Completion advanced course