Job Ref: VAC-65075
Residential contract role, working for an international operator in Qatar.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during project execution:
- To set-up the Project Quality Management System,
- To define quality requirements applicable to Contractors,
- To participate and assist Project in the execution of the FEED, call for tender process, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, transportation and offshore installation works,
- To implement the Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes,
- To Coordinate the Quality Control, Surveillance Activities with a strong support regarding Metallurgy, Welding and Non-destructive Testing,
- To establish and implement the Project verification strategy in line with Regulations and requirements.
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other HSE procedures in all activities,
- Carry out work in compliance with values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed priorities and objectives, standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality,
- To participate in the establishment and implementation of the Project Quality Management System documents,
- To participate in issuance of call for tender documents related to QA/QC,
- To participate in the Quality Evaluation and Technical Clarification of the Tenderers Offers during Call For Tender phase,
- To audit Tenderers construction yards,
- To support the Project work package teams to develop and implement the criticality assessment and surveillance plans,
- Coordination of Package QA/QC activities to ensure that Contractor Quality activities are planned and carried out in accordance with Project requirements and Criticality Assessment/Surveillance Plan,
- Ensure lessons learnt and feed-back are shared within the Project,
- Review and approve the Quality Documentation issued by the Contractor and Suppliers (Quality Plan, Procedures, etc…),
- To be the focal point for Surveillance and TPI frame agreements, selection of inspectors, Service Order process and Notification Of Inspection (NOI),
- Review Inspectors deliverables, analyse and resolve issues and problems emerging during the quality control activity,
- To implement KPI on Quality Control and Surveillance activities,
- Participate in Contractor investigations of significant Quality failures and offshore/installation failures,
- Perform periodic Quality Management System Audit or Process Audit of Contractor and Key Suppliers.
- Follow-up and tracking of the Deviation Requests, Correctives Action Requests (CARs) and Non Conformance Reports (NCRs),
- To report regularly to his hierarchical superior and carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned,
- To provide feed-back on Contractor, Vendor and Surveillance / TPI agencies and implement recommendations for future projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualification: Engineering degree or experienced technician with HND/HNC and minimum of 15 years experiences in the oil and gas industry,
- Professional Experience (number of years): Around 10 years of experience associated with Quality Management in Quality Assurance and Quality Control, coordination of quality activities within Engineering, Construction, Commissioning and Start-up projects of FPU, FPSO, FSO facilities in the Oil and Gas Industry,
- Vocational qualifications: Lead Assessors Course,
- The ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company and to demonstrate leadership. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills,
- Familiar with General Specifications, Prodom and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.