Lead Project engineer (south yorkshire)
Our client is a Major Oil & Gas EPC company recruiting for a Leda Project engineer in Brinsworth
The incumbent will be required to:
- Utilise CEPM procedures in the execution and delivery of projects safely, on budget and on time.
- Responsible for identifying and controlling project risk including through ensuring that the appropriate project execution strategies are implemented. This includes variation management to increase sales and limiting/controlling supplier/contractor variations.
- To plan, manage and co-ordinate engineering resource (internal & external) to execute projects.
- To develop Project Proposals to seek financial approval for project budgets.
- Manage a safe system of work
- Ensure good engagement & communication with the customer (internal or external) throughout the project lifecycle.
- Seek and act on customer feedback.
The ideal candidate must have the following
- Engineering degree or equivalent plus c. 5 years practical industrial experience (post graduate scheme or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Or the equivalent practical, conceptual and theoretical knowledge and experienced gained through continuous and sustained growth in a range of increasingly complex engineering roles.