Piping Stress Engineer
Are you a Senior Piping Stress Engineer with experience working for an EPC Contractor?
Do you have experience with working on Offshore projects?
Are you interested in a role based in Qatar?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Kintec Global want to speak to you NOW!!!
The Piping Stress Engineer will work with the pipeline design team on offshore feasibility, conceptual, basic engineering, FEED, detailed design and EPC; EPCM projects.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Review of Contractor's piping design, stress calculations and procedures
- Responding to Contractor's technical queries
- Resolving site construction queries related to piping stress
- Coordination with other engineering disciplines.
- Attendance at project review meetings.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Piping stress analysis
- Experience in client PMC role
- Engineering and coordination of piping layout activities and interface with contractor's piping materials and layout departments
- Extensive experience in the oil & gas industry