SENIOR TECHNICAL SAFETY ENGINEER
For one of our clients we are searching for a Senior Technical Safety Engineer for 1 year assignment with urgent start-up.
Please contact Kine Buchanan at mail email@example.com or cellphone 94799936 for more information.
- Plan and modify constructions pursuant to NORSOK standards (e.g S-001, S-002)
- Establish design premises for loss prevention and human factors
- Plan and facilitate technical reviews
- Prepare all required documentation for safety systems and working environment
- Design and review of passive and active fire protection
- Define requirements to SIS based on SIL level function
- Support HAZID and HAZOP; this role includes coordination / follow-up with other disciplines internally
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO and Study projects in the oil and gas industry
- Education College / University, Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Prior experience (4-6 years) in offshore EPCIC/MMO/Studies projects
- Good function understanding of the platform systems
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations, NORSOK and IEC
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (Or similar)
- It is preferred that the candidate has competence in different areas, Multi skills
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FROM THE EUROPEAN OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY (preferable in the Norwegian continental shelf)
- Relevant 'hands-on' experience (min. 7years) from the oil refinery industry can compensate for relevant offshore experience
- Norwegian and English speaking
- Good communication and cooperation skills, must be able to lead others
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations. Concerned with multidiscipline problems