We are currently looking fo Lead C&I Engineer on staff basis in the Southwest Area.
- Ensures overall performance with regards to technical quality for C&I
- Grows the C&I team and capabilities
- Develops and delivers C&I related scope for studies and projects from Feasibility and Concept, through FEED, Detailed Design, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning and Operational Engineering support.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Control or related Engineering discipline.
- Chartered member or other equivalent institution is desirable. This position is permanent only and looking for genuine permanent staff candidates.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.