Senior Instrument Engineer
We are currently looking for Senior Instrument Engineer for staff role in Surrey. Responsible for process controls and instrument engineering on small and large projects.
- Participate in P&ID development; involvement in HAZOP and SIL verification;
- Produce and maintain instrument summaries;
- Specification of process control equipment including control valves, relief valves, flow measurement devices, process instrumentation; and design, specification and configuration of control and analytical systems including DCS, PLC, SCADA and Analyser systems.
- Additionally you will be involved in proposal estimating, planning of project process control activities and the reporting and forecasting performance.
- International travel for inspection, construction contractor supervision or commissioning while in project will be expected