To lead the team and manage the safe delivery of all project execution activities (Identify to Execute and CSU and Handover) to agreed project objectives (HSSE, Cost, Schedule and Quality) by applying OMV and Industry HSE standards and role modelling behaviours to further improve overall HSE Performance
- Provide Front End and Project Delivery and Execution leadership for projects.
- Develop project Execution Strategies and Plans, with all relevant TAF required deliverables (see bullets) to ensure the projects will pass the required Tollgates and meet the overall projects objectives:
- Project Objectives, Organisation, Concept Development, FEED, Detailed Design, Contracting and Procurement, Construction, Completions Management, OR&A, Commissioning and Start Up.
- HSSE Management, Cost and Schedule Control, Reporting, Change and Risk Management, Quality Assurance and Control, Logistics, Document Control/ Information Management.
- Implement and apply Value Improvement Practices in order to improve cost and schedule performance and as well the overall asset value for the company
Ensure OMV Project Delivery and Assurance best practices such as front end loading are roled out and applied consistently to project execution
- Build relationships, both internal and external with partners and service providers, to ensure proactive and effective opportunity realization and risk management. Specifically, to build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders.
- Report on project progress and status following OMV internal and JPT/ external requirements
- Develop and decide on optimum contracting strategies for the projects together with contracting/procurement and legal interfaces.
- University degree Master / Diploma in one of the following areas: Chemical/Process Engineering, Project Management, Contracting, Procurement / Supply Chain Management, Finance/Economics.
- Relevant professional experience: minimum 10 years in the Oil and Gas Industry in the area of Project Management and Execution.
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (92,214 Euro - gross per year, all in) plus bonus
- We offer an internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits.
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of Employment: Vienna, Austria
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.