Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Management & QC. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Project Engineer to work in Russian Federation. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
The role is embedded in the Landfall Russia Project Team, he/she reports to the Landfall Russia Project Coordinator and the Landfall Russia Construction Manager
This is a technical-engineering role. Main responsibility is to work in coordination with the Dredging and the Onshore Senior Project Engineers in the supervision of the relevant Contractors.
The position is accountable for:
- Ensuring that the Contractors perform the Scopes of Work in full accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreements.
- The timely review of Contractor’s technical documentation issued by Contractor in relation to its Scope of Work.
- Support the Senior Project Engineers in coordinating the activities of other Company’s specialists (e.g. Welding Engineers, AUT Engineers) for the attendance at tests, trials, qualifications, construction works to be carried out by the Contractors
- Attend progress meetings and monitor the Contractor’s progress.
- Providing input to Senior. Project Engineers as to possible risks, opportunities, potential failures, schedule delays in relation to Contractor’s works.
- Liaise with the Company’s Contractors responsible for Construction Control (in accordance to Russian Legislation), in order to ensure a timely control/approval of construction Contractors’ as built documents
Travel Requirements: The position requires up to 15-20% of travelling time, Travel locations may be Switzerland, the Netherlands, or other Europeans countries if necessary for daily meetings or visits to Contractors and Subcontractors premises.
Internal Interfaces with all Company Departments, mainly: Engineering, Procurement, Permits, Quality; Environmental and Social.
External Interfaces with Authorities as may be required,
Technical Degree in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering or similar.
5 + years of experience as EPC Contractor or Company Representative in similar projects developed for major O&G Companies in an international context with strict schedules requirements.
It is required fluency in oral and written English, knowledge of written and oral Russian is a plus.
Knowledge of applicable ASME, GOST codes.
Knowledge of Russian applicable legislation
Should you be interested in the position of Project Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Frankie Hilson, Senior Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number FH-078682
More search results
Working Smart Ltd., International Petroleum Recruitment Consultancy
Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre, Technical University of Denmark
Geologist – Unconventional Resources
Production Optimization Engineer (Unconventionals)
Drilling Engineer- Unconventionals