Senior Process Engineer KL
· Responsible for Process Engineering, Process Simulation and Engineering Drawings like PFDs, P&IDs & PEFSs.
· Developing high value process designs with the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety and environmental protection.
· Selection and design of correct processes in the project, leading towards optimization in terms of technology, time of implementation and cost.
· Preparation of Line Designation Tables, Process Data Sheets, Vessel & Tank Data Sheets, Instrument Data Sheets, Equipment Lists and Technical Offers.
· Responsible for Vessel Sizing, Tank Sizing, Line Sizing, Blowdown Calculations and PSV Sizing.
· Preparation of Cause & Effect Diagrams, Alarm & Trip Setting Lists, Functional & Control Logic Descriptions.
· Close co-ordination with vendors, fabricators and client for smooth functioning of the project and to meet the delivery.
· Flowsheeting and Process Simulation: Capable of developing optimum flowsheet configurations and modelling using Aspen HYSYS.
· Capable of generating flare radiation studies using Flaresim software.
· Capable of developing process flow diagrams & piping and instrument drawings from initial concept to final design. Use of Autocad is not essential but preferred.
· Capable of representing The company during HAZOP / HAZID / Design Review meetings.
· Capable of carrying out process equipment sizing calculations including other engineering calculations for piping sizing and instruments specification.
More search results
Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre, Technical University of Denmark
Geologist – Unconventional Resources
Production Optimization Engineer (Unconventionals)
Drilling Engineer- Unconventionals
Seismic Data Imaging Geophysicist