Senior Process Engineer KL
· Responsible for Process Engineering, Process Simulation and Engineering Drawings like PFDs, P&IDs & PEFSs.
· Developing high value process designs with the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety and environmental protection.
· Selection and design of correct processes in the project, leading towards optimization in terms of technology, time of implementation and cost.
· Preparation of Line Designation Tables, Process Data Sheets, Vessel & Tank Data Sheets, Instrument Data Sheets, Equipment Lists and Technical Offers.
· Responsible for Vessel Sizing, Tank Sizing, Line Sizing, Blowdown Calculations and PSV Sizing.
· Preparation of Cause & Effect Diagrams, Alarm & Trip Setting Lists, Functional & Control Logic Descriptions.
· Close co-ordination with vendors, fabricators and client for smooth functioning of the project and to meet the delivery.
· Flowsheeting and Process Simulation: Capable of developing optimum flowsheet configurations and modelling using Aspen HYSYS.
· Capable of generating flare radiation studies using Flaresim software.
· Capable of developing process flow diagrams & piping and instrument drawings from initial concept to final design. Use of Autocad is not essential but preferred.
· Capable of representing The company during HAZOP / HAZID / Design Review meetings.
· Capable of carrying out process equipment sizing calculations including other engineering calculations for piping sizing and instruments specification.