Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Instrument Engineer with one of the clients of the office in Stavanger, Norway. It’s a temporary position in Norway. Do you have the necessary experience?
General and HSE:
- Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization’s systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
- Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments.
- Initiate planning, organizing, and prioritizing.
- Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff
- Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformities as required
- Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable
- Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance
- Stop any job that may harm people or the environment
- Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance
- Ensure total system integrity throughout the value chain and that technical solutions comply with governing Rules and Regulations.
- Ensure that deliveries from Engineering team have the right quality with focus on safe and cost effective solutions.
- Proactive participation in development of Project according to YND priorities.
- Facilitate good co-operation throughout the clients project
- Provide technical inputs of procurement processes for contract, materials, installation, testing and operations of Instrument discipline
- Follow-up of Engineering Contractors and Vendors
- Contribute to the management and control of changes to scope, deviations from specifications, cost, schedule and contingency planning
- Ensure all work performed within the instrumentation discipline complies with Norwegian Rules and Regulations
- BSc. degree in Instrument engineering discipline
Special Knowledge required:
- Multidiscipline engineering management in Oil and Gas Projects and Norwegian rules and regulations for the Petroleum industry
- Minimum 10 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 5 years of experience within E&I engineering.
- Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Workmate, Synergi, Sharepoint, MS Office)
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
- Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.
Should you be interested in the position of Instrument Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten Gjesdal, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-075747