Production Systems Technical Sales Manager
Black Gold Asia - Kuala Lumpur
Our client, an international service company, is looking to bring into their business a Production Systems Technical Sales Manager
To sell the company products/services achieving maximum profitability and market share. Provide technical support to clients and operations teams within area of responsibility. Report on business activities and information gathered from clients to assist with development of business strategy for the company. Ensure company HSEQ and policies, procedures and any related legislation is
complied with and achieve optimal service quality to achieve client satisfaction.
1. Identify new opportunities with new and existing customers
2. Develop and maintain a strong portfolio of qualified opportunities to develop future growth
3. Develop and close business with clients to meet sales targets as agreed with manager
4. Provide technical support and technical liaison with clients and the companies operations and product development departments
5. Provide feedback and information for business planning, market intelligence, reporting including managing opportunities within Salesforce data base and ensure monthly reports are actioned
6. Assist with the preparation of tenders, commercial evaluations and business cases
7. Work closely with Operations and Product Line Departments and their teams to assist in the delivery of product line technology to clients
8. Ensure there is a flow of information across Operations and Product line teams and across Regions
9. Establish and maintain regular contact with clients gaining information on their future requirements/activities and work with internal department s to drive improvements and opportunities to increase revenue
10. Assist in the preparation and conducting of presentations on product line for clients and take part in technology seminars etc to promote the technology and its capabilities
11. Focal point for client technical audits ensuring that they are conducted in line with policies and procedure and in a timely manner.
12. Liaise with internal and external bodies as and when required to ensure all information is circulated as appropriate also client questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns
13. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to the Company’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible
violations or conflicts of interest.
14. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
15. Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
16. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Hold a Professional Qualification preferably in a Technical area
5+ years work experience within Technical or Sales role preferably in line with a company product line
Preferably proficient in MS Word, Data Bases and PowerPoint
Financial Awareness preferable in relation to tender/quotation process
Job Type: Full-time
Oil and Gas UPSTREAM: 10 years
Production technology: 5 years
More search results
Data Systems Consultant
Working Smart Ltd., International Petroleum Recruitment Consultancy
Process and Technical Safety Manager - Aker BP ASA
Aker BP ASA
D&W Manager Integrity& Intervention
Aker BP ASA
Sr. Project Improvement & performance engineer - …
Aker BP ASA
Senior HSSE Professional – Working Environment In…
Aker BP ASA