Engineering Manager (Piping)
Jobs at this level are responsible for leading the Engineering Discipline and achieving effective management & co-ordination of engineering activities of the discipline within the Technical Section of the Engineering Department. Provide guidance on all design, engineering and technical matters. Monitoring project progress and ensuring compliance with established programmes, procedures and technical accuracy of engineering deliverables & support services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages the overall Discipline activities
• Establishes objectives & strategies
• Reviews project progress.
• Manages resources & provides expertise.
• Works within Engineering Department procedures.
• Reviews/ improves department procedures.
• Recommends organizational and manpower plans.
• Approves Discipline Inputs for enquiries.
• Updates Engineering estimating norms.
• Develops and motivates staff for excellence.
• Compliance in accordance with HSE/QA Standard.