This job is no longer available
Principal Safety Consultants x3
Europe / United Kingdom / Aberdeen / PERM / Up to 80,000 GBP Per Annum
Our Client - Assists its clients in managing risks, relying on their traditional strength in technical competence and innovation. Due to an increasing demand in work, they are seeking candidates at Principal and Senior tenure level to work in their offices in Aberdeen.
Job description - You will work in cross functional consulting teams involved in project delivery, project management and business development, supporting clients primarily in the upstream oil and gas industry. These roles also involve developing other consultants through project management activity and coaching.
Candidate Requirements-We are interested in people with the ability to deliver services and experience within the following areas:
- Offshore and onshore safety & risk engineering
- Safety Case Management
- Asset risk consultancy
- Mathematical modelling
- A relevant technical degree qualification
- Experience in the Oil, Gas and Process Industry
- Flexible in attitude
- Highly committed to project delivery
- Good knowledge of safety/risk engineering or management systems
- Strong communication skills
- Previous risk consulting experience is also an advantage.
- A team player, with a positive attitude
- Able to combine theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- You should have a high degree of adaptability and flexibility
- Eager to learn and develop yourself
- Motivated and ambitious
- Having good communication skills
- Having high professional integrity
On offer is an excellent salary (60,000 - 80,000 + Excellent Package) with excellent career development and progression working for a market leading company. If you’re interested to find out more please apply to the advert now or call +447760548595 for a private discussion.
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +44760548595.
Reference ID: #6505