This job is no longer available
Sub Saharan Africa / South Africa / South Africa / PERM / Market Rate USD Per Annum
Our Client - An internationally recognised Oilfield Services Company that operate globally. My client is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer in to integrate into its business and project portfolio and to be based in South Africa. Due to project restriction you must be a South African national.
- Design complete engineered package including schematic wiring layout, hardware design layout including enclosure design if required or modification of standard enclosure products.
- Application may include design of third party products to meet customers’ specifications or application. Domestic and foreign travel required.
- At least 5 years’ experience, B.S. degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Experience in oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Experience with technical report writing.
- Criminal and Credit check required, valid driving license and passport required.
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on 0027 21 200 5569.
Reference ID: #6508