This job is no longer available
Asia / Malaysia / Kuala Lumpur / PERM / Market Rate MYR Per Month
Our Client- Lead, direct and undertake G&G studies for CPOC operated blocks (exploration, appraisal and development) through established G&G work processes to provide efficient and cost effective support, services and solutions to customers in achieving CPOC overall strategy & planning including reserve and production targets.
- Statement of the end result required of a job which summarize what the job does and why. (Minimum of eight (8) and a maximum of twelve (12) key accountabilities in order of importance).
- Carry out detail G&G interpretation and mapping integrating all available geological/geophysical
- data for regional play analysis, prospect evaluation, appraisal and development activities
- Design and conduct G&G modeling work and specialized studies by conducting systematic and integrated prospect and resource evaluation to reduce geological uncertainties and risks.
- Provide technically sound proposals by conducting detailed acreage/block, prospects and assets evaluation as input for business decision.
- Carry out detailed full field review of green and brown fields by generating accurate reservoir maps, stratigraphic correlation and structural cross sections for reliable 3D reservoir modeling and characterization to maximize recovery at effective cost.
- Ensure and monitor contractors' works are being carried out complying with company HSE requirement.
- Plan, design and supervise 2D/3D seismic acquisition, processing/reprocessing and other geophysical programmes and monitor work progress in order to get the best quality data for interpretation.
- Analyse and recommend for solutions on any issues raised during drilling operations for management decisions.
- Update results and lessons learnt for information sharing and improvement in the experience-sharing database for every project.
- Develop and conduct in-house training programmes and on-the-job coaching to contribute towards
- Development of competent staff.
- 6-10 years’ experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Geology / Geophysics or a similar science related subject.
- Knowledge and / or experience of dynamic simulation modelling, reservoir engineering analytical techniques and geo- modelling.
- Knowledge of dynamic simulation modelling and reservoir engineering analytical techniques.
- Experience in field development planning, economic evaluation, reservoir development planning and production forecasting.
- Knowledge of Petrel, Geoframe or other G&G software.
- Business Awareness.
- Problem solving Planning and implementing.
Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, 10C4186
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +6564997105.
Reference ID: #6406