This job is no longer available
Latin America / Brazil / Brazil / PERM / Up to 234,000 BR Per Annum
Our Client- Our client offers varied solutions for industry, with a focus on providing services and field exploration and production, both in Brazil and abroad. The companys scope of operations includes:
- Integrated engineering, management, technical assistance, environmental. management, logistics, risk management and assembly and maintenance services.
- Operation of drilling and production rigs.
- Exploration and production.
- To work on a 5th Gen DP Semisubmersible in Brazil.
- Will be rotational position of either 28/28 or possibly 14/14.
- Due to project restriction candidates must be Brazilian nationality.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as SDPO and at least 8000 hours of DP navigation.
- Salary will be in the region of R$19500 paid months on and off.
- Excellent benefits and bonus structure.
- Candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as SDPO and at least 8000 DP navigation.
- Due to project restrictions candidate must be a Brazilian national.
- Must come from a deepwater drilling background and have experience with either 5th or 6th generation Semisubmersibles/Drillships.
- Candidates must have valid full DPO certificate - and all offshore and medical certificates in place.
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +34 951 557 057.
Reference ID: #6360