This job is no longer available
Asia / Singapore / Singapore / PERM / Up to 12,000 SELECT CURRENCY Per Month
Our Client – Is a specialist in process solutions for the oil and gas industry, with a particular focus on FPSO topside modules.
Job Description – Provide technical expertise on E&I processes ensuring the highest standards of compliance. Key responsibilities are:
- Provide technical support on E&I requirements for bids and proposals
- Develop and review workscopes.
- Ensure technical accuracy of E&I designs and installation
- Manage and audit systems.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Failure analysis on E&I equipment, with follow up on corrective actions and cost effective solutions.
Candidate Requirements –
- You will be a Bachelor's Degree holder in Electrical Engineering with around 10 years' practical experience working as an Electrical Engineer in the oil and gas industry.
- In particular you will have a demonstrable track record working on FPSO topside packages and e-houses.
- Strong work ethic and flexible approach, willing to work beyond minimum expected hours and able to travel abroad.
Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd,10C4186
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +65 6499 7100.
Reference ID: #6402