This job is no longer available
Asia / Singapore / Singapore / PERM / Up to 13,500 USD Per Month
Our Client- This globally recognised drilling contractor owns and operates its own fleet of Mobile Offshore Drilling Units and Deepwater Drilling Vessels - and also provides project and operational management services. The company has extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in a highly competent, dedicated and skilled workforce. Its focus is to develop teams of highly experienced and motivated employees who take ownership of their individual roles and responsibilities.
- To work on a new build 6th Generation Jack Up rig based in the Keppel Fels shipyard. The rig is a KFELS B class under construction.
- This will be 28/28 rotational opportunity with a request of an immediate start.
- Candidates will need to have at least 2 years recent experience within this position and also 5 years recent experience with 5th or 6th generation Jack Ups.
- Excellent salary of around $13,500 every month with additional travel allowance of $150 and $300 for family Insurance.
- Economy class travel provided.
The selected candidate will need to have at least 2 years recent experience as Electronic Technician and at least 5 years’ experience with Jack Ups. Candidates must have valid offshore and medical certificates in place.
Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd,10C4186
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on 0034 951 557 057.
Reference ID: #6429