This job is no longer available
Senior Instrument/Automation Engineer
Europe / Norway / Oslo / PERM / Market Rate USD Per Month
Our Client- Our client is a leading design and engineering consultancy. They are based in over 20 different international locations, with more than 10 000 professional employees.
- You will work closely with Client representatives, sub-contractors and other engineering departments.
- Ensure technical quality and integrity of the work being carried out in the instrumentation department.
- Co-ordinate all the instrument engineering, instrument design and equipment layout for project objectives.
- Organise and manager resource requirements for the instrument department.
- Master degree in relevant engineering field.
- Over 10 years relevant Oil & Gas experience working on similar projects.
- Strong conceptual, FEED and detail engineering experience.
- Experience in mentoring and supervising graduate engineers.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian.
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on 0034 951 557 066.
Reference ID: #6443