This job is no longer available
Asia / Malaysia / Kuala Lumpur / PERM / Market Rate MYR Per Month
Our Client- The exploration team of a Major Oil and Gas Operator is looking for a Senior Geophysicist to join them in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Carry out basin analysis; produce play fairway and risk maps; aid strategy development; provide direction for new venture activity.
- Identify and make recommendations to evaluate, based on sound technical judgement, new venture opportunities that meet business objectives.
- Carry out geophysical evaluations of licensing round and farm-in opportunities.
- Provide lead for integrating projects into the global Exploration processes.
- Carry out quality assurance of geophysical data.
- Interpret and integrate geophysical data with geological and engineering information at basin, play and prospect scale.
- Geophysical attribute analysis.
- Potential fields interpretation.
- Contribute to basin and petroleum systems modelling.
- Work with specialists across the disciplines in the EPT group as required to deliver regional evaluations.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Global Business, Global Basins and Global New Ventures to deliver objectives.
- Make presentations to Peer Reviews, Senior Management, and relevant Government Authorities as appropriate.
- Bachelors Degree in Geoscience.
- Excellent geotechnical skills.
- In-depth working knowledge of seismic interpretation systems
- Good understanding of economic analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment and communicate at all levels and across business units.
Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, 10C4186
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +6564997105.
Reference ID: #6407