Lead Loss Prevention Engineer
Job Ref: 5711
Job Title: Lead Loss Prevention Engineer
Location: Doha, Qatar
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Lead Loss Prevention Engineer to join a leading global design and project management consultancy based in Doha, Qatar.
Working as Lead Loss Prevention Engineer, your major responsibilities are:
- Project management, production of project deliverables on time and within budget
- Preparation of proposals, man hour estimates
- Identification of HSE requirements for a given project, planning and implementation of associated activities
- Preparation of HSE Plan / Loss Prevention Philosophy document for the project(s)
- Scoping, leading and following up HAZID, HAZOP and constructability reviews
- Review of design documents and plans across all disciplines to ensure HSE compliance and to identify specific hazards
- Preparation of Hazardous Area Schedules and layouts
- Preparation of fire and gas detection equipment philosophy, layout and specification
- Preparation of loss prevention equipment specification, layout and modelling (e.g. Pipenet)
- Preparation and management of both Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessments including application of dispersion, fire and / or explosion models, Safety Cases, FMECA techniques, risk ranking, EERA, ESSA, TRIA, SGIA
- Focus team on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives
To be successful in this role, you will have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or have membership in a relevant Engineering Institution, with a minimum 12-15 years of working experience in safety and risk in oil and gas industry, of which at least 8 years must be as a client’s representative.
In addition, you shall have the knowledge of applicable UAE / Qatar and International Safety Legislation. If you have at least 7 years of relevant working experience, you may be considered for the senior position.
This is a permanent position to be based in Doha, Qatar. An attractive expatriate package will be offered in this position. International candidates are welcome to apply.
For a confidential discussion, please kindly contact Sarah Wang on +65 6235 9114 or firstname.lastname@example.org