This job is no longer available
Job Title Head Of Verification
Start Date 29 Apr 2012
Head of Verification: Aberdeen:STAFF
Experience & Skills Required:
- High level of Strategic Thinking
- Proven Experience within a Business Unit Manager
- Corporate membership of a recognised professional institution, or experience commensurate with such membership.
- 15+ years experience in O&G industry.
- Recognised Technical Leader in a number of Industry Division service line.
- To assure the delivery of a high level of operational, financial and sales performance results for a number of linked Business Units.
- To provide strategic direction and motivation for the business within the area of responsibility.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate in line with Core Values and Code of Ethics
- Delivery against Key personal and divisional KPIs
- Responsible for delivery of the P&L,
- Work pro-actively with Sales Director to identify and deliver week by week sales actions related to their area
- Assure that all activities carried out by staff within the area exceed legal and corporate HSE policies & legislation.
- Work Pro-actively with other Heads of area to maximise cross selling and efficient utilisation of resources by breaking down silos
- Work pro-actively with their Business Unit Managers to assure core kpi's of the business through strong governance:
- Maximise utilisation rate
- Monitor and control costs
- Ensure Full control of WIP
- Maintain attrition below 15%
- Track and chase debt giving due regard to aged profile and interaction with central AR team.
- Work pro-actively with HR business partner and Business Unit Managers to maintain heads as per annual plan & business needs
- Assure that actions required to support Licence to Operate within their area are completed on time.
- Working with financé partner, anticipate and manage the month end closing process, including acute attention to detail in management of the contract
- Line management of 2 to 4 Business Unit Managers
- Compliance with common processes
- Compliance with people policies
- Code of Ethics
- Delivery of Personal and are sales targets
- Delivery of area financial targets
- Delivery against key KPI's
Please send your cv to fhameed (at) airenergi.com if interested
Contact Firaz Hameed