This job is no longer available
- Provide all petroleum engineering input for stimulating and producing wells according to best engineering practices and in an economic manner. Analyse and optimize well stimulation, safe practises and quality of plans and procedures.
- Provides Frac/Acid job design, well support, and postjob analysis to asset teams
- Provide technical support to branch offices for production optimization projects with recommendations and studies and on site support if required
- Review and analyse existing stimulation procedures and plans in liasion with branch offices, LEP and Well Engineering
- Investigate and establish new multifrac/multizone/tight gas/shale gas stimulation procedures for relevant applications
- Track stimulation performance of OMV EP assets and conduct AAR
- Coordinate stimulation related equipment and software standardization for assigned categories in liaison with procurement Become an expert in related software packages.
- Become a trainer to assist branch offices
- Participate in audits, peer assists and reviews for assigned projects and assets
- Coordinate preparation of relevant technical standards and guidelines with respect to completion technology and in liaison with relevant departements
- Ensure awareness of new technologies and transfer information to branch offices as required
- Prepare and own relevant QA/QC procedures to be set as company global standards
- University degree Master/Diplom (Petroleum Engineering or related subject)
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Sound experience with standard production engineering and completion software packages
Please apply online at www.omv.com/jobs specifying application number ATE12.EP10
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Your contact: Cristina Stan