This job is no longer available
Job nr. WTVN01372
Job Title Instrument Inspector
Contact name Vinay Nalubala
Contact email email@example.com
Website address www.wtsenergy.com
Short job description
Instrument Inspector will coordinate closely with CONTRACTOR to minimize work interference due to engineering or construction quality problems.
Main job description
The responsibilities of Instrument Inspector position will include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate closely with CONTRACTOR to minimise work interference due to engineering or construction quality problems.
- Ensure that proper quality control techniques and procedures are established by the contractor. Ensure that quality control is carried out during the installation phase.
- Appraise the quality and performance of contractor’s field personnel.
- Supervise and witness Megger Tests and Continuity checks for all cables.
- Supervise and witness tubing loop checks and leak tests.
- Monitor the contractor’s efforts to verify that instrument material and equipment supplied meet the project specification.
- Ensure correct inventory and proper inspection records are maintained by contractor.
- Check to ensure adequate and proper inspection records are maintained by contractor.
- Participate in the resolution of quality problems as directed.
A major Oil and Gas Company operating in Middle East.
Location Basra, Iraq