This job is no longer available
Job Ref. WTVN01371
Job Title Electrical Inspector
Contact name Vinay Nalubala
Contact email email@example.com
Website address www.wtsenergy.com
Short job description
Electrical Inspector will coordinate closely with CONTRACTOR to minimise work interference due to engineering or construction quality problems.
Main job description
The responsibilities of Electrical / Instrument Inspector position will include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate closely with CONTRACTOR to minimise work interference due to engineering or construction quality problems.
- Ensure that proper quality control techniques and procedures are established by the contractor. Ensure that quality control is carried out during the installation phase. This shall include but not limited to the following items:
a) Wires, cables and cable glands
b) Cable trays
c) Batteries and chargers
d) Navigational aids
e) Communication system
f) Lighting and receptacles
h) Gas turbines
i) Switch gear
j) Motor control center
k) Fire and gas panels
l) Equipment and facilities tagging
m) Tubings and fittings
n) Supports and brackets
o) Instrument calibrations
- Appraise the quality and performance of contractor’s field personnel.
- Supervise and witness Megger Tests and Continuity checks for all cables.
- Supervise and witness tubing loop checks and leak tests.
- Monitor the contractor’s efforts to verify that electrical material and equipment supplied meet the project specification.
- Ensure correct inventory and proper inspection records are maintained by contractor.
- Check to ensure adequate and proper inspection records are maintained by contractor.
- Participate in the resolution of quality problems as directed.
A major Oil and Gas Company operating in Middle East.
Location Basra, Iraq