Job Title Safety Engineer
Location St. Johns, Newfoundland
Duration 52 weeks
Our client, a major EPCM is seeking qualified Safety Engineer candidates for its St. John's, Newfoundland office on a one year renewable contract.
- Review and acceptance of EPC subcontractor's technical safety design for Living Quarters, Drilling Facilities, and Evacuation Systems
- Coordination of safety systems interfaces between contractors and subcontractors.
- Response to technical queries from subcontractors.
- Preparation of technical queries to client team.
- Assistance in resolving regulatory issues related to the technical safety design.
- Production of reports and drawings as necessary.
- Package engineering for evacuation and safety equipment.
- Support to construction and commissioning teams for safety systems.
- Attend meetings in-office and on-site as required.
- Travel may be required, to vendor facilities or to design office
- 5 years experience in technical safety roles on offshore development projects, preferably in harsh environment projects.
- Eligibility for registration with Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL)
If interested in this opportunity or any others please contact Sarah Facey at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 709-738-1070.
Contact Sarah Facey