This job is no longer available
Job Title Senior Project Engineer
Start Date 31 Mar 2012
A major LNG production company in the Middle East requires a Senior Project Engineer.
Basic Function and Scope:
The main responsibilities will be the coordination of technical activities on assigned projects including supervision of fabricators and other sub-contractors, project planning and scheduling and the coordination and implementation of assigned engineering work. He will ensure compliance with applicable codes and accepted engineering practices and the effective communication and coordination between all disciplines and all other project participants. Candidates are expected to have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical issues are developing in the various disciplines.
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in engineering, project engineering and/or construction management involving grassroots new developments and modifications to existing major process facilities. Experience should include roles with Oil & Gas operating facilities, engineering consultants and construction organizations.
- Must have mechanical engineering background
- Ability to demonstrate capacity to work well in team situations;
- Able to plan, monitor, and coordinate work activities
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy, involving the use of professional office applications and some technical applications.
If you are interested or would like to find out more please send your CV to Candace Chay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Candace Chay