This job is no longer available
Asia / Singapore / Asia / PERM / Market Rate SGD Per Annum
Our Client- Is a major manufacturer in the subsea sector. With a large increase in bids and tenders they are looking for a contract specialist to join their team.
Job Description- The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of Supplier Contracting principles and processes, and knowledge of contract law and contract standards applicable to the offshore oil industry are required. You will have experience in Supply Chain Management, including Request for Quotation management, Supplier Contracting Management, Sourcing and Procurement is highly recommended. Ideally you will have exposure to international trading and negotiations applicable to the offshore oil industry, together with industry knowledge from the Oil and Gas equipment and services area, is preferred. You should be able to:
- Develop, improve and implement processes, policies and procedures,
- Review and interpret contract clauses,
- Draft an agreement that impacts the function.
- An ability to visualize and design new concepts and ideas related to the Supplier Contracting process are held in high regard.
- Bachelors Degree in technical, legal, economic, supply chain or commercial education is required. Masters Degree in the same discipline is preferred.
- Candidate should have 3-5 years’ experience in Contract Management or related field.
Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, 10C4186
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing Justine.email@example.com. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +6564997107.
Reference ID: #6175