This job is no longer available
Europe / Netherlands / Netherlands / CONTRACT / Market Rate NOK Per Hour
Our Client - Is an engineering consultancy that provides safety engineering, operations project support and project management for the energy sector. Our client is looking for a HSE Senior Consultant to join their projects in Netherlands and provide support and advice on safety management, safety reviews, safety cases, risk assessments and incident investigations. You will be responsible for acting a focal point for questions from Clients. The position will be based at the consultancies central location, but the positions will include visits to offshore and client locations.
Job Description - Full Job description available on application.
- We are offering long term contracts with the potential of renewal or staff positions for the right candidate.
- Competitive hourly/daily rate in EUROS.
- At least a Higher Vocational Study in Chemical Technology, Mechanical.
- Engineering, or Health and Safety.
- Extensive working experience in the process industry, a couple of years within the HSE field and preferably within the oil and gas industry.
- Skilled communicator in Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
- Good judgment concerning operational risks is important.
- Good communicator with a flexible working attitude.
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on 0034 951557061.
Reference ID: #6178