This job is no longer available
Europe / United Kingdom / Aberdeen / PERM / Up to 80,000 GBP Per Annum
Our Client - Oil & Gas service Operation Company who offer a comprehensive range of inspection, testing and consultant like services in loss control, quality systems and audits, value-added blending, mobile auto-in-line sampling, jetty, conditioning, calibration and measurement services.
Job Description -
- Schedule and chair internal meetings related to Tender proposals including bid kick-off meetings, commercial reviews, technical reviews, finance reviews, and Operational Integrity reviews.
- In conjunction with Business Development and Service Line Managers oversee Pre-Qualification process with target clients.
- Appoint primary point of contact for tenders/proposals and when required act as primary point of contact for strategic tenders/proposals.
- Consult with corporate functions (e.g. legal, finance, tax) and meet client requirements for compliance.
- Identify and agree required exceptions and qualifications to the tender terms and conditions.
- Complete request for approval of Capex expenditure (SGS Investment Work Book) where required prior to tender submission.
- Successful pricing for services in conjunction with Service Line and Business Development Managers.
- Agree technical specifications for all deliverables.
- Identify and resolve technical issues coordinating with Service Line Managers and Technical Authorities as applicable.
- Identify need for Request for Quotations from third party supplied equipment and services and oversee process to evaluate and qualify technical and commercial proposals from third parties.
- Manage customer clarifications post Tender submission.
- Tender Process Management.
- Define, Document and Implement consistent processes from opportunity identification including delivery of tender to customer to order acceptance.
- Manage resources assigned to proposals and implement efficiency measures.
- Implement consistent approach to Risk Assessment.
- Collate information needed to evaluate business line proposal effectiveness.
- Establish and implement systems required to obtain consistent feedback on ITT/ RFQ outcomes.
- Across geographies and service lines.
- Consistency of tender submission.
- The successful candidate.
- Leadership & Communication.
- Project Management at Operational and Strategic Level.
- Business Acumen Good Judgement & Timely Execution.
- Technical & Commercial aptitude to handle large value contracts coordinating resources in numerous geographies.
- Holding Self and Others Accountable.
- Several years’ experience in relevant E&P service environment with demonstrated track record of delivery.
- Technical and commercial experience within International markets e.g. Europe, Middle East, Asia, Caspian, and Africa.
- Experience of tendering and proposal management in oilfield related services.
- Working with dispersed team incorporating multi-cultural resources based in a variety of geographies.
- Implementing Tender Management Software and working with CRM applications.
- Demonstrated experience of leading teams and effectively managing implementation of new profitable business.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good understanding of E&P technologies processes and practice relevant to SGS. Upstream Service Lines.
- Oilfield Services Commercial and Contracts.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Technically qualified to degree level or above in appropriate scientific, engineering, technical or commercial discipline.
- Demonstrated fluency in Written and Spoken English.
- Business, Financial or Contract Management Qualification desirable.
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +447760548595.
Reference ID: #6182