This job is no longer available
Asia / Singapore / Singapore / PERM / Market Rate SGD Per Hour
Our Client - Is an International Oil and Gas Operating company is presently seeking an R&I rotating Engineer for a downstream project in Singapore.
- Lead a team of equipment specialists to improve Rotating equipment reliability and efficiency. Provides technical and engineering support for maintenance, process and operations. Leads maintenance in equipment troubleshooting and develops recommendations to optimize equipment reliability
- Assesses work practices gaps through performing regular inspections and audits in accordance to ASME/API standards. Develops and prioritizes action plans for areas of improvement. E.g., Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) or FMEA facilitation, implementation and maintenance work flow improvement
- Develops Management of Change (MOC) to improve equipment reliability. Participates in engineering reviews for MOC/projects to identify maintenance aspects/impact. Develops and conducts risk assessment, maintenance work procedures and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on equipment failures and prescribes recommendations.
Candidate Requirements -
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields (Material Science or Industrial Engineering).
- At least 6 years of experience in refinery or petrochemical industries in a total plant maintenance environment.
- Vibration Analyst Level 2 certification is preferred however Level 1 is a must.
- Proven experience in trouble-shooting of rotating equipment (must have).
- Knowledge in static equipment, FMEA, sRCM, LCC and QRA is an advantage.
Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd,10C4186
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Apply directly for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +6564977105.
Reference ID: #6201