This job is no longer available
Job Content and Responsibilities
Support the Technical and HSEQ Director in the follow- up of Solveig’s interest in Gassled and all other relevant technical & HSEQ matters, including:
- Support ensuring that Solveig follows best practice in technical and HSEQ matters and that systems and competencies in these fields are continuously improved.
- Support in reviewing, assessing and reporting on technical and HSEQ performance of Gassled assets, including compliance with KPIs and regulatory standards.
- Support in monitoring and ensuring that Gassco and the TSPs deliver best practice performance in HSEQ, operation & maintenance and project development.
- Provide technical support and evaluation of Gassled project proposals.
- Participate in relevant Gassled committees , IPRs and work groups as required.
- Participate in, reviews, risk assessments and audits of operations and projects managed by Gassco or the TSPs.
- Cooperate and maintain an active dialogue with the Gassled partners, the shippers, the operator, the TSPs, relevant authorities and other key stakeholders as required.
- Assist in establishing, deploying and maintaining a Management System for Solveig.
Necessary Experience and Qualifications:
- Master of Science or equivalent in relevant engineering fields
- Minimum 5 years in the oil & gas industry, preferably in the operation and development of gas infrastructure, i.e. pipelines and gas processing.
- Significant HSE experience.
- Experience in communicating with government and regulatory authorities.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English and Norwegian is a must
The position reports to Technical & HSEQ Director.
Mercuri Urvalwelcomes telephone enquiries that may constitute the basis for an informal, confidential discussion about the positions. Please contact John Egil Mæland tel. +47 975 59 046, or Liv Anita Caycedo tel. +47 975 59 047.
Please indicate your interest in the positions at www.mercuriurval.no, with the relevant reference number, as soon as possible and no later than March 25th 2012. All enquiries to Mercuri Urval will be treated in confidence, also towards our client if required.