Job Title Electrical Engineer
Start Date 01 Apr 2012
- A major Oil and Gas company is looking to hire an Electrical Engineers and Electrical Advisors to be based in Qatar.
- Basic candidate requirements -
- experience working with automation software service company on onshore/offshore facilities side.
* Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognised educational institution and specific experience with medium and high voltage switchgear, GIS, MV Synchronous Motors, AFD's and VSCF drives and GTG's Gas turbine Generators.
* A sound knowledge of Hazardous location within Petrochemical plant.
* Experience with electrical engineering software such as SKM and has been involved with Electrical Protection and coordination study scheme.
* Business Communication skills (reports, presentations, etc.).
* Strong interpersonal skills, Team building skills, adaptability to multinational environment.
* Fifteen (15) years working experience with at least 5 years of extensive experience working with Multilin Relays ( SR and UR type ) in design, programming and previously involved in Relay troubleshooting during various Plant or facility start-up ( Motors, Transformer, Generators, Bus coupler etc.).
* The majority of experience shall have been gained in the oil and gas industry.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- If you are interested and would like to know more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Sue Gee Cheng