Laboratory Technician - Biodomain Team
Be part of an innovative Biofuels Team developing next-generation biofuels as a Laboratory Technician for a Major Global Oil and Gas Operator. With potential in helping to meet global demand for transport fuels while helping to limit the rise in CO2 emissions - there are many exciting technical challenges to solve.
- Carry out research in the area of chemical/catalytic conversion of biomass to advanced biofuels.
- Execute experiments in the field of biomass conversion
- Evaluate experimental resutls and report to Responsible Scientists
- The applied research equipment ranges from standard laboratory equipment to small scale (high-pressure) reactors
- Carry out research experiments in such units
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience experimentalist in research, preferably in process related research
- Good background in both chemistry and/or chemical engineering (HBO/MBO level)
- Clear focus on delivery and Health and Safety
- Permanent Position
- Based in Amsterdam
- Start Date: ASAP