This job is no longer available
Senior Production Engineer.: PARIS: STAFF: OPERATOR
Reporting to head of production.The growth ambition of our client relies on strong Disciplines expertise and capabilities to promote safe, consistent, efficient and reliable delivery of development projects and production targets, in both existing affiliates and new countries.
In this context, the role of the Operations Department (DOP) is to build global technical resources and expertise, consistently across the company, in the following disciplines and support activities: Drilling & Well Operations, Production Operations, Development, Purchasing, New Technology. To that respect, DOP is working like an expertise centre around 5 main missions:
1. Provide direct Expert Support and Assistance to Affiliates and Projects
2. Develop, maintain and promote Development & Operations Business Processes and Technical Governance
3. Ensure Discipline leadership to grow core skills, organize capitalization and knowledge sharing, in particular through Communities of Practices,
4. Define, maintain and promote appropriate standards and tools,
5. Contribute to consolidation of CAPEX, Production, OPEX, PAU and "Efficio" targets.
- Custody of the global production reporting system.
- Quality control of global production reports (input and output).
- Provide technical advice to affiliates on production reporting requirements and protocols.
- Implement production reporting standards and recommended best practices.
- Assist Affiliates with implementation of the corporate standards.
- Participate in global production threats and opportunities analysis and reporting.
- Participate in review and audits of the application of production reporting practices.
- Other disciplines within Operations Department
- Finance, IT
- Corporate production reporting and loss management service providers (production
- Rapid identification of production loss causes and enhancement opportunities will ensure that maximum production potential is achieved from existing assets and provide a good basis for prevention of future lost potential from new projects
- Frequent travels in E&P locations.
- 12 years of Min. Experience
- An engineer qualified to degree level or equivalent with an excellent understanding of
hydrocarbon production from sand face to export system.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Regulator (national Licensing bodies) and Commercial Agreement requirements for hydrocarbon production allocation & reporting and Operator stewardship of production.
- Experience in production measurement and reporting with a proven background in production loss analysis and follow-up.
- Fluent in native language with a good knowledge of French and English.
- Able to create methods and specifications and ensure their implementation in Projects and Affiliates.
- Good communicator comfortable with written, spoken or electronic media.
- Willingness to travel and promote best practices.
- A self motivated individual who physically demonstrates high energy levels & commitment.
GLOBAL REMUNERATION PACKAGE: 107 k EUR
If you are interested please send an up to date cv along with your annual salary expectations, and availability to email@example.com.